Wawanesa Community Park
The Wawanesa Community Park is located along Souris River and is only 3 blocks from downtown.
Newly serviced since the 2011 flood, this riverside green space features a natural setting for several activities including fishing, canoeing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling. It also has picnic areas, open spaces and several camping sites.
Scenic and quiet, except for the flow of the river, the campground offers both serviced and non-serviced lots.
Registration is taken in the water park office after June 1st. Water, modern washrooms and showers are on site.
Payment by Cash or Cheques only.
Registration can also be done online at:
For campground inquiries phone 204-741-0421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please follow "one way” signs.
- Speed limit is 20 km/hr.
- Check in 3 p.m. Check out 2 p.m.
- Fireworks are not permitted in the park.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Recycle & Garbage receptacles are located within the park.
- Wood can be ordered at the Water park office by 4 p.m. daily and will be delivered at 5 p.m.
- Quiet time is between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- Fires are permitted in the pits provided (pits are not to be moved).
- No dumping grey water into trees etc. There is a sewer dumping station at the park entrance.
- No flushing feminine products or baby wipes in trailers or the main washrooms. The sewer system is not designed to handle this.
- No quads or dirt bikes allowed in the park.
- We reserve the right to immediately evict, without refund, any guests who do not abide by these rules.